Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pitching AR's Never Fun

Planting Rice is Never Fun, so is pitching ARs...

Think of theme, think of tag line.. thing of design concept.. try design, do up design.. then if ok, do inside pages.. then finalise, then mount, then think of presentation, then rehearse, then finally present, and this is jus the pitching.. sianz.. dry liao...


Planting Rice Is Never Fun* - Mabuhay Singers
Anyway, that song very memorable.. I learn it when i was in Pri 1 the music teacher was Mrs Seah i remember.. forgot her face liao.. I use to like music lessons back in school. That song i think got actions one. haha. i can still remember some of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Planting rice is never fun, back from morning till dawn time, cannot stand and cannot sit. Cannot rest a little bit."

I haven't listen to the song that u posted, but it is still in my memory. I loved pri sch music lessons cos we got to play musical instruments like the triangle and eggy beans. I rem triangle was my favourite instrument ha


ap

NeoBooBoo said...

Correction : "Bend from morn till set of sun" (thats my version). haha

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access