Thursday, November 20, 2008

家里有个大学生就是不一样

This post comes abit late, but as the good old saying goes: "late reach better than never reach." (pardon my direct translation, itz for the benefit of the lazis like me who prefer not to type in chinese)

Okay, remember this?



Now see this:


Gosh... thats y i say, 家里有个大学生就是不一样, esp if he or she is a mechanical one.

Anyway, itz really good now, i mean the bag. At least it sticks without looking like shit. Now itz neat and tidy, cant see the shit no more man.

Okay, i jus wanna say singtel disappoints me alot. I cant talk to human beings when i wan to call a helpline for help, only machine talks. the human beans goes home at 6pm. Hmm, hi singtel, if u are reading this, kindly advise if i am suppose to take a day's leave to settle my internet prom?

Thanks

No comments:

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access