Sunday, March 1, 2009

What a Fish!

Fish Leong.. if 如果有一天 you have the 勇气 and you become 第三者 will you 接受 that you are still 甜甜的 and your 亲亲 will still be 暖暖? Do you know that fishes are like 会呼吸的痛 and they 爱你不是两三天 and I tell you, 不是我不明白, it's because I 崇拜 you so much that I will 无条件为你 do anything and even if I can tell my friend that 分手is快乐, he also might 听不到 one... BTW, tell u, this April I might pass by 宁夏 again just like 3 years back when i in taiwan reservice i also passby.. haha.. I 最想环游的世界 is not yours la.. dun worry..


▲"Hi Neobooboo! Did not expect to see u here!"

▲"oki.. let's see what we'hv got here for BooBoo..."


▲ Fish giving her blessing...

▲"Gambate Neh Neobooboo!"

▲ "Yes... we'hv got a free ticket for BooBoo to go to Taiwan this April... "


▲"Booboo go go yeah!"

▲ "See u there at 宁夏 booboo... :)"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool linkage of the song titles! i like the second half of it, flows better haha


ap

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access