Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Trip

That day, my sis brought back a brochure and showed it to me and mum. It was about a trip to Mars (outerspace). It was actually a company trip, which is free of charge. They get to tour Mars and also look at space.

I was actually worried, itz like i think it might be dangerous. But I thought i already got the chance to hv a trip to outerspace the other time, and it was really an experience and I thought since this is a company trip, then sis should go for it.

Hmm.. did i go outerspace in a shuttle b4? I think I did leh, I still hv the photos and also memories of what i saw. I was gg to find the photos to refresh my memories.

Then I opened my eyes. Hmm.. a dream? But I think i did go to outerspace b4 right? Hmm... i sat on my bed, thinking hard. Yes leh.. the memories are still intact. Has to be mah, still hv photos leh...

As usual, i went to kitchen, filled a cup of water, sat down, and kept thinking.

Wah lao.. jus a dream la. But strange thing is, in this dream, i had memories that i been to outerspace b4, and itz like real. haha

My guess is I dreamed of the previous experience b4, but did not remember hving this dream, until that night, the 2 dreams sort of linked together. I thought this is really interesting. haha. Or maybe i was dreaming of the future.

2 comments:

小米 said...

that is a cool dream.. it might just be true in the future

NeoBooBoo said...

Yeah man.. ha.. i think soon, since now already go ppl travelling outerspace for holiday.

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access