Monday, March 9, 2009

House Calls at Night....

Have u ever had these experiences?

Receiving calls at night? When u are alone? At the other end, is the voice of a small boy.. the small boy will ask : "Hi... I am looking for Dylan.." OR, "Hello.... I am looking for Daven"

Have u?

Hahah.. yeah, i love receiving these calls. And i will tell the small boy over at the other end :" Can I know who are u?" The small boy will say: "I am Bryan" OR "I am Maverick". Then I will tell him:" Dylan(Daven) is not here... he is at his own home.. can u leave yr number?" "Yes.. 67XXXXXX" (numbers are X-ed off to protect the boys from p****iles). "Ok, I will get him to call u back then, bye bye"

Yeah, tonight i received 2 calls. One for Dylan, one for Daven. So fun... hahaa.. somemore the number for Maverick is wrong... hahah.. so Dylan could not reach him back. Sorry Maverick, guess u hv to talk to Dylan only tomorrow..

Ok, if u like to receive these calls, make yr sister or brother get married, give birth to a child or 2, your mum has to take care of them in the day of course. Then, wait for 7-9 years.

U will start receiving these calls at night..

Good luck!

2 comments:

ruoyu said...

I guess in 7 years time they wont even give house phone numbers anymore. they'll use the hp.

Anonymous said...

haaa that is so true ry!

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access