Sunday, August 30, 2009

Super YOYO!!

Me and my bro wanted to buy yoyos for the boys. But my bro bought one first for dylan. So as expected, Dave keep asking Dylan to let him play, and dylan dun wan and so on and so forth.

Initially wanted to buy it the next day, but since my Ah Gu (who visited us last evening)went home earlier then i expected, i decided to drop by Tampines Mall after I drop them at simei.

When i reach TM, i found that all 3 shops dun hv the super yoyo that Daven wans. Only hv other models. The shop assistants there told me stock should come soon. Not wanting to disappoint the boy, i decided to run for it. I went to Century Sq, and lucky enough, i got it in Kiddy Palace.

Daven was waiting for me at home (his bro and sis and dad went home liao). From ap, she said that Dave was gg crazy waiting for me to come back. Keep saying "when is ah gu gg to come home..."

I decided to take a video on my way up, so above is the video i too. haha. the boy was cute. I disturb him by saying i got the Gal version of the super yoyo. When i got into the house, the yoyo was in my pocket so he dun know where it is.

haha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

after Daven's father, bro and sis went home, jus left me and Dave watching tv. Dave decided to ask me for xin's hp no. cos he wanna called him to ask wat time he is coming home. He called twice and the first one was a missed call (cos xin didn't answer) so Dave was so disappointed haha.. cute Dave..so looking forward to see his yoyo!


ap

Karen Teo said...

haa....he was sooooo absorbed by the come-appearance of his yoyo that he didn't really react much when you said u bought the girl yoyo haha

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access