Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sports Day

Today is sports day.

Last night lagi funny, maybe is the tireness from weekend's investfair, i took at nap at 9pm, then sleep all the way till 130am. wake up blir blur thought wat happen.. then went to sleep again after replying ap's sms.

This morning wake up at 8am, then go jog at 830am to train for ippt. after that, went to find dylan and dave. I saw dylan downstairs as he was on the way to my house, then i ride him back to his house, on the way, we discuss where to eat breakfast. "So where u wanna eat?" he asked me. I replied" what abt u? where u wanna eat?" " i dun know, i ask u first, i anything"

Hhaa.. then we went to find the sleeping dave, and woke him up. then we decided to go Tampines mart eat.

After breakfast, the boys came home and mum was sewing something, and the 2 boys were chatting with her abt sewing, i feel so cute, they chatting with my mum.. and they like to find things to argue also. hah..

I nap awhile after bath, and when wake, feel sleepy and lazy still. so thought won go gym or swim liao. But, after lunch, i feel energy back again, so decide i will still go. Dylan ask me bring him to gym (he on mc after stomach flu) i said no la.. children cannot go gym.. he keep saying "Ah gu.. i dun wan you to go out.. i wan you to stay home with me..." Dave last night ask me :"you gg out again right! i know that! always go out!" i say" I go ut in the afternon mah! anyway u will be in school what!" he say" WHAT I MEAN IS THEN U CANNOT BRING ME BACK FROM SCHOOL LIAO!" , my mum say"so loud for what huh!"

Haha.. cute

So in the end, itz sports day. I went swim, then went gym. Morning is jog. wow.

Then after that went hans eat egge sandwich. Then went meet ap and sis to visit hotel ballroom for ball games next yr. Be prepared for an invitation card lo.. haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha cute Dave! They love your company wor ;)


ap

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access