Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sandwiched

It was a day of being a vegetarian patty of a Tangi Tar Tar.

the day before a photoshoot can never be this bad. The stylist is inexperience with fashion shoots, and I had 1 experience with it, which I was not involve in anything the models wear. Now, I am like having to even help sort what what kind of hairdo the model should do.

In a short summary:
Boss dun like stylist's choice
Model dun like stylist's choice
Model angry with boss and wants to be compensated (initially she was free of charge)
Stylist dun like boss interference "you all dun need a stylist, you jus need some one to run yr chores" - wow
Stylist dun like model's attitude


Me? I dun like stylist choice of clothes, too
I dun like boss last min descision on model and stylist.
I am worried about the model's behavior tmr at the shoot.
And, I dun like being sandwiched between all these!

Stylist called me after the fitting to express her unhappiness and I had to try tell her nicely it was partly bec she cannot make it. And yes, and the time frame given to her was not enough. And yes, the model was not easy.

I did not want to tell Boss about stylist's complains in fear that things will turn damn sour tmr.

Ok, last thing is I was on mc today, and had to deal with al l these shit. But i guess itz a reality check that fashion shoots are never meant to be smooth all the time.

And, yes, pay peanuts, get monkeys. And i am one of the monkeys now.

Lets hope tmr turns out fine. God bless me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its been hard on u having to handle all these when it is not part of your scope of work at all. Take it as a learning experience, today's photoshoot will be fine eventually :D cheers!


ap

NeoBooBoo said...

Yeah! you are right! hee, it did turn out well! hoho!

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access