Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happening... MP Set on Fire..

On my way home in bus 39 jus now, i read (together with the owner of the Wan Bao sitting infront of me) with interest and shock that a MP, Mr Seng Han Thong was set on fire by an old man (also with one eye, the previous one eye dragon jus rest in peace now here comes a crazy one eye dragon.. gosh).

I really feel sorry for this MP man. i think itz really painful, and i wish him well. really, from the bottom of my heart, though i rarely know this MP, and am never really into MPs, except i do visit MPH often.

Okay, if i hear this MP say something like "Itz ok, i forgive him" kinda thing, then i am really gg to respect him man. Cuz if itz me, i am really gg to hate the crazy one eye dragon forever man. Forgiving is not gg to be easy for something like this..

No comments:

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access