Saturday, January 31, 2009

ChiBi & David Hardison

Went to watch Chibi with ap jus now, yup, Red Cliff, cuz gy say his gf asked him tat day in a sms wanna watch chi bi or not, and he was confused on what show that was.

I would say itz a nice show, some parts of the story is "twisted" and is therefore different from the original, but i mean no one can say which is the original original also, unless u can go back in time and watch the real thing again.

In the movie, we were surrounded by weirdos, to our right, is the emo scared gal, i think maybe during her childhood days, she encountered some evil stuff or what, cuz any nitty gritty killings, or the soldiers got sick and are dying, she will make noises, like the noise that u will make when u see a very ke lian thing happen, eg, maybe a cat got run over? But this gal does it on anything.

Right behind us, was two china guys, who kept commenting on the show's dialogues. Time to time, they will push our seats from behind. I am still ok with them.

Now for the grand one. To my left, there is this spec guy and his friend. This spec guy, likes to shake his freaking legs. Ok, u might say ppl shake leg shake leg lo, none of yr business.. yup, right, but not when he shakes until the whole row can feel their seats vibrating! I am not joking, ap felt it too, i felt the worse. Itz like my office building shaking when the machines below are doing some stuff. At first i did not know how come my seat is shaking, then i turn around and saw the guy shaking his legs, never mind, after sometime. he changes his routine: rocking his body. Yup, thats it, and that behaviour also cuz my chair to rock. WOW... he he twist his head/neck here and there, sometimes i can feel he twisting his neck and look at me.

Okay, i was really getting very annoyed then, for a few times, i rock my seat hard, and he stopped. Then he start again. Wow.. nice.. real nice. And really, ppl who know me, u know i get a upset stomach easily, esp when floor vibrates, so after all his shakes, i start getting an upset tummy. so i turn around and look at him a few times, but he did not notice, and i not gangster, dun dare confront him also.

Till end of the show, I ask ap whether she has 50cents or 1 dollar not, y? cuz i wanna give it to him mah, i mean he is such a good massage chair, he deserved to be paid.

Alright, so y does my title contain a David Hardison? cuz ap jus now hear boto bike loud loud "bo bo bo bo bo......." then she say, "wa, David Hardison ah.."

Thats all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaa!! I was wondering WTH is chee-bee haaa....and David Hardison. I think ap and SH can be good friends liao cos SH always got new brands TOO! She got Motobora and Dorothy Pumpkin haaa....

NeoBooBoo said...

haha. Motobora.. how abt Niya Kuniyo

Anonymous said...

haaa...my aunt and i were arguing Harley or Harvey Davidson...haaa...then I said no! Harvey is with Norman...haa omg

NeoBooBoo said...

Ya man.. the same day i also cannot confirm whether it was Harley or Harvey.. haha

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access