Friday, August 12, 2011

A helping hand

Saw an blind old man on my way to lunch, I walked passed him with some hesitation to help, but decided otherwise as I thought he should know where he is gg.

Upon second thoughts, I turn around and saw him walking slanted towards a drop down kerb. So I went back to ask him if he needed help. He says yes and offers to give me a cigarette. Haha.

Happens his destination is jus across the road at Furama, so I chatted abit and brought him to the shop he wants to.

It felt good helping someone in need, same time, I felt fortunate that unlike him, I can see.

3 comments:

Jolie' said...

It was very sweet of you to help the blind man .In today's society, people are so caught in their own lives that they forget about the most important things;helping others.Thanks so much for sharing this story.

website design said...

we need helping hand in throughout our life

comforter sets

Unknown said...

Search Microsoft Office 2010 Download engines like yahoo considers that pretty much persistently throughout foriegn investigation, the notion that personal computer functions and also truth survive the world wide web rather than to get Laptops. But periodically the multi-level could be unavailable, and, sometimes Web-based apps Office 2010 by way of example the existing Googlemail skillfully grab up within the many ailments. Microsoft Office 2010

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access