Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sing Till The Dawn

Last night i sleep at 1am plus, then at 2am, mum saw dad on aircon in the computer room to zzz, she felt itz a waste and dad should share the aircon with me by gg into my room to sleep and on my room's aircon instead.

So dad did jus that. The thing is I hv totally no idea anything happened, i dreamt all night of nonsense stuff. When I woke up, of course the aircon was off already, I saw i was covered with my blanket, and felt weird cuz i dun remember using a blanket last night as it was bloody warm. Then when mum told me abt the aircon thingy, i felt very funny, cuz i hv totally no idea. Normally i will know if dad sleep in my room or on/off aircon. Dad say i was sleeping like a pig. And i was singing in my dream for a few seconds.

Hmm... I know i talk in my dreams, but sing... anyway, what i remembered was I was laughing in my dream last night. as in really laught out in real kind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! singing in yr dreams haha
u r the 1st person who I've know that sang when dreaming ;)


ap

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access