Thursday, May 14, 2009

Converse - Dylan

Dylan: If I switch off the internet switch, U can still use internet right?

Booboo: nope, after u switch off, I cannot use anymore.

Dylan: Can ah, I play world maths day and when i disconnect, i can still play.

Booboo: thats probably because the game was already loaded on that page. If u click on other pages, then it will not work anymore.

Dylan: after i click on disconnect, only one player left playing with me, otherwise, it is 3 players, i think the one player is a computer.

Booboo: yes, after u dc, that one player playing with u should be a computer.

Dylan: the computer very stupid one.

Silence...

Dylan: so can i switch off the internet switch when you are using?

Booboo: nope, i won be able to use anymore if u do so.

- he understands that after disconnecting, the loaded page is still available

Dylan: then u open alot of internet (pages), after that i off the swtich, then u can still read ah. Like that can save electricity.

Booboo: Nope. Cuz I would not know which page I wanna go to in advance, so i cant open all at one go. Time to go sleep Dylan.

No comments:

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access