Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Early

Came home early today, reached at 8pm, the boys were happy to see me back. haha. Both came clinging on me.

I remember the other day Dylan went his creative writing class, and i asked him what he wrote for his compo. He say "My Ah Gu", i know he talking rubbish but i asked what was in the story, he said :" My Ah Gu always work late everyday, dun come home play with us, when he take leave, he go out and also dun play with us. When he play Uno, he will sleep halfway"

Haha..

Today, Daven said:" Why you come home so early?? This is the first time you come home so early!" I think he too exagarating. haha.. Anyway, he also asked me to help him with his art project. "Ah Gu, are you a good drawer?" Hmm.. i had to think for 5 secs b4 i corrected his england to :" are you good at drawing?"

They wanted me to go over play games with them so i went. Metal Slug. I went over, and i think these few days of working late caught up with me and I lie on the living room floor and fall asleep very quickly, until the boys woke me then i went into their room to play. Dylan keep playing the same stage. I did some crazy stuns with them. After that, Daven wan me to read him news paper in bed, so i started reading this article abt marriage, and i switch between male and female voices when they are quoted. They had a good laugh.

Itz not bad to be home early.

But, itz not good to close early.

Me dad and bro wanna go Yuan Xiang eat one. But reach there, closed. They are permanently closed at 7pm now. No more midnight supper escapades for us.. In the end, 3 adults ended up drinking kopi and eating bread toast.. patheic..

No comments:

 

xanga tracker
Adelphia High Speed Access